Happy New Year 2014 from Taipei, Taiwan! - Imgur
2013 Facebook highlight from 『自分新聞』:D
Happy 2-year anniversary!
ERICA BLAH BLAH BLAH. turned 2 today!
So I started this blog about two years ago when I first moved to Beijing from Taipei; it’s just a place for me to document that time of my life while staying in touch with family and friends back home. I stopped updating when I returned to Taiwan last October; and now a year has passed, I sort of miss this place.
Part 1: Blah blah blah, life in Beijing. December 3, 2011 - October 3, 2012
Think I’ll come back and keep blogging, just so my future kids and grandkids have an idea of the life of me. My pain, my pleasure, my past that’s in the future.
Showing off some kick ass new shoes!
"the french word flaneur is someone who strolls around the city at a liesurely pace, exploring whatever captivates her imagination. this may seem like lazy time wasting when in fact she is motivated by curiosity and a quest for new experience, insight and meaning. sound like fun? now get out there and meander!"
I just got back from…. Egypt!
Here’s to catch up a little.
- 10/03-11/26, 2012 Came home after 10 months of living in Beijing.
- 11/26-12/05, 2012 Back to Beijing for some unfinished businesses.
- 12/05-12/10, 2012 Went to Yichun to volunteer.
- 12/10-12/12, 2012 Spent 1.5 days in Beijing before leaving for Canada.
- 12/12-01/30, 2013 Toronto.
- 01/30-02/04, 2013 Stayed at Grandpa Wu’s in Beijing before coming home for Chinese New Year.
Maybe I’ll post some pictures.